Thursday, April 11, 2013

Voices of Disney


As we get older, we notice things we didn’t before. I like watching Disney shows every now and then, and I now notice many jokes meant for adults that went over my head when I was younger. So I wondered, what else did I miss out on? Turns out that some of the celebrities I’ve known and loved have voiced some of my favorite Disney characters. Here are just a few:

1. Johnathon Taylor as young Simba in The Lion King

2. Matthew Broderick as adult Simba in The Lion King
3. Joey Lawrence as Oliver in Oliver & Company










4. Mel Gibson as John Smith in Pochahontas


5. Demi Moore as Esmerelda in The Hunchback of Notre Dame


6. David Spade as Emperor Kuzco in The Emperor's New Groove



All of the photos used in this post were taken from ology.com.


1 comment:

  1. This post just made my day/ night. Like I cannot believe that Demi Moore was Esmerelda. I watch some of the things that I was obsessed with when I was younger and the things that were in it for a little kid baffles me, like would they do something like that? And did parents not pick up on it either?

    ReplyDelete